Researches have been done related to water consumptions in the sectors of “drinking water, agriculture, industry, ecosystem and energy” in Büyük Menderes Basin, one of which is the pilot basins where the sectoral impact analysis will be executed as one of the outputs of the project “The Effects of Climate Change on Water Resources”, executed by our General Directorate and planned to be completed in 2016.
Denizli Organized Industrial Site Wastewater Treatment Facility
Within the scope of the project, the places below have been visited and information being gathered from the representatives of those in order to insert the climate change effects on drinking water, agriculture, industry, ecosystem and energy sectors into the analysis reports with the support of the related governmental institutions:
- Denizli Metroplitan Municupatory Waste and Sewage Administration (DESKİ)
- Denizli Organized Industrial Site Wastewater Treatment Facility
- Pamukkale Natural Protected Area
- Aydın Plain Irrigation Union
- 21. Regional Dictorate of State Hydraulic Works
- 4. Regional Directorate of Ministry of Forestry and Water Affairs,
- Söke Plain Irrigation Union
- Bafa Lake
Pamukkale Natural Protected Area
In the context of Climate Change Impacts on Water Resources Project, all of the compiled assesments at the end of the study visit will be reflected into the reports.